Although many of us have inherited the communication skills in genes, it is sometimes good to confront them with the knowledge of specialists, to practice and overtrain. We work together with the best professionals (psychologists, actors, journalists and camera operators) on improving skills and communication techniques, the art of presentation and public speaking, the development of language competence and voice production.
With press offices’ staff and managers from different companies we practise in front of the camera in a television studio or with radio microphone.
We train in:
- development of personal communication skills
- media relations
- public speaking
- presentation in front of the camera
- writing in PR
- crisis management
- investment promotion
- cooperation with opinion leaders
- time and tasks management in a team
- building leadership competencies within the organization